Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 26 - Fear of the Unknown

I'm winding down to the end of the challenge, and people are starting to encourage me to continue into next month.

Right.

It's not that I'm suffering or anything.  It's just that I'm looking forward to celebrating at the end.  You know, with a strawberry pie or something like that.

The thing that scares me is that on July 1, I'll revert back to my old self and gain all the weight back and probably more.  So people, if you are reading this, please don't all bring me a strawberry pie.

So what should I do?  Someone suggested I need a new challenge in July.  Like maybe a 75 cents a day challenge?  Of course, I can do it, but I need to get on with my life.  The thrill of the challenge is gone.

Over the next few days, I need to think about how to manage this in the future.  I am counting the days to the end now.  Time is slowing down.  I'm starting to think about the things I'll be able to eat.  And now, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to continue status quo into next month.

This is scary.  The floodgates will fall on July 1 and bad things can happen...

Day 26

Breakfast:
Egg Overeasy
2 corn tortillas
Peach (from friend's tree)

Snack:
Orangesicle

Lunch: 
Oatmeal with soy milk and mulberries

Snack:
2 chocolate peanut bars
Roasted green beans

Dinner:
Pinto Beans with pico de gallo
Peach
4 free hard candies

Calories:  838
Cost:  69 cents

Weight:  XXX - 7 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment