Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 17 - P o i s o n e d :(

Ugh.  I feel nauseous.  I feel dizzy and nauseous.

I've been craving a cup of coffee, so when I was at Trader Joe's today I helped myself to two cups of coffee.  It was delicious.  I think it was Vanilla Chai coffee. 

But now I am paying the price.  You see, I stopped drinking caffeine a few years ago.  It was making me feel weird, lightheaded and my blood sugar was going wacky.

But every once in a while I'll have a cup of coffee and it's been okay.

But today, it's not okay.  I'm trying to drink a lot of water right now to flush it out of my system. 

I poisoned myself.

This was after I had such a nice lunch.  I had a tuna/avocado sandwich on squaw bread with oranges and mulberries on the side.


tuna avocado open faced sandwich


Day 17

Breakfast:
Brown Rice and egg over-easy
Orange

Lunch:
Tuna Avocado Sandwich
Orange and mulberries

Snack:
TJ's coffee
TJ's sample nacho chips and yogurt dip
Roasted Green Beans

Dinner:
Tofu
Takuan

Calories: 865
Cost: 84 cents

Weight: XXX - 4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment