Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 25 - I am a Chocoholic.


These chocolate peanut bars are not fancy, but they really hit the spot.

My chocolate habit is rearing it's head.  If you know me, I love chocolate.  Just last month, I ate 2 pounds of See's candy all by myself.  Last month I felt like I could eat all the chocolate I wanted since I was going to be without them in June.

Then, I found this bag of chocolate peanut bars at the supermarket.  They were marked down from $3.99 to $1.  So I bought them and decided to eat them in my dollar a day challenge when my chocolate craving came up.  I think they were marked down because they were close to the pull date, plus, they were melted in the package. 

The past few days, I've been eating these everyday.  Just two pieces are 120 calories.  I'm glad I'm able to stop after eating two, but I'm worried because I'm starting to eat them everyday.




For lunch, I had red beans on brown rice with pico de gallo and avocado slices.

I feel like I have more energy.  I'm able to concentrate and get a lot of physical work done.


Day 25

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with soy milk, apples and mulberries

Lunch:
Red Beans and rice with pico de gallo and avocado
Plums

Snack:
2 chocolate peanut bars

Dinner:
1/2 Chicken Soup
Plums

Calories: 1255
Cost: 80 cents

Weight:  XXX - 7 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment