Sunday, May 27, 2012

Top 10 Miss List

Someone asked me what I'll miss while I'm on my challenge so let me think of the top 10 things I'll miss eating:

Burgers - I already mentioned my favorite is Carl's Jr.'s Steakhouse burger that they recently discontinued.  I also like Y-Not chili burgers, In and Out burgers and even McDonalds. 

French Fries - French fries are my #1 comfort food and I'm not picky about where they come from.  Y-Not has some chili cheese fries that are killer.

Chocolate -  See's is my favorite and it's always a bad idea to stick a box in front of me since they will stay by my side until the box is empty.  I recently discovered TJ's dark chocolate caramel sea salt bars.  I'm always looking for chocolate.

Coffee -  You'd think this would be at the top of the list, but since I gave up caffeine, I know I can get by with hot water.

Diet Soda - I crave having that bubbly stuff as a pick me up.

Greek Yogurt - I like having this as a snack with honey and walnuts.  Sometimes with berries and sometimes with jam.

Ice cream - Who wouldn't miss ice cream?

Cakes and Cookies - If they are in the vicinity, I eat them.

Potato Chips - To relieve salt cravings.

Chicken Maison - People who know me know that recently I've been a regular here and can't get enough of it.

So as you can see, most of it is stuff I shouldn't be eating anyway.  For some reason, I don't think I'm going to have a problem being without them for a month.

But we'll see..



No comments:

Post a Comment